China Visa - The first step to an exiting time in China

What to consider & keep in mind when traveling to China

You will need a Visa to enter China. We can help you to get your Visa by sending you an official invitation letter of our school.


To enter the People's Republic of China you will need a visa. China doesn't have a Visa on arrival service so you will need to apply for your Visa before you come to China. For short-term students we recommend to apply for a 3-month tourist visa (L-type) at your nearest Chinese embassy. For students who would like to stay more than 3 months at our academy, we would recommend to apply for the X2 Visa (Short Study Visa), which we can easily extend here in China.

We can help you to extend your Visa
We can help you to extend your Visa for your entire stay. If you decide to stay longer, we can extend your Visa longer. In normal situations you can only stay in China for 1 year before you have to leave. This simply means that if you want to stay for 2 years, 3 years or longer then you would just need to go to Hong Kong and then cross the border back into mainland China.

Where to get your first Visa
You will get your initial Visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in your country. You can take the invitation letter we send to you after you apply to our school and you should be able to get your Visa within any problems. Make sure to calculate enough time for the issuing process. We know the Visa process can be daunting and we are here to make it painless and easy for you, leaving you to focus on your experience in China.

Note: The fees that the local visa extending office will charge vary between the countries and are the student's responsibility. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact us.


We recommend you purchase a major medical insurance which also covers injuries and illness that may occur during your stay in China. The academy assumes no responsibility for injuries occurring before, during or after training, while under the academy's supervision.


Not sure what to bring with you? Check out our "What To Bring" section for further information.


Different to most of the other kung fu schools in China, we do not charge any application fee! You just pay your monthly fee, once you arrive to our school so there is not any risk. If you feel unsure about taking money with you, it is also possible to drive to the Bank (or ATM) which is situated just nearby the school.


You will undoubtedly get a little culture shock when you first get to China so learning a little bit about the country before you come is probably a good idea. That being said, we will do our best to make sure your time in China is happy, stress free and awesome!
The best thing to prepare yourself is to relax your mind and body. Some additional physical exercises such as running (2km a day or so), stretching, cycling, swimming, push-up, pull-ups and sit-ups can also help to prepare you, as well as a proper diet.

In fact any type of sports that helps building up muscles and stamina is helpful.


If you are under 18 years old your parents will need to confirm that you can come here. Students who are younger than 13 years shall be accompanied by an adult. Any student who can not travel alone will need an escort. There is no maximal age.

Back to top